Kelowna Breakfast Ride / Meet
Our first Breakfast Ride/Meet of 2019 will take place at Freddy's Brew Pub in Kelowna on Sunday March 31st.
The doors will open at 10:00 AM and we'll be sitting down to a buffet breakfast at around 10:30. The price for the breakfast will be $15 per person which includes taxes & gratuity. Beverages are extra and the menu will include the following:
- Green Salad (Iceberg, romaine, marinated tomatoes, cucumber, shaved carrot, creamy tarragon vinaigrette)
- Croissants and Butter
- Savory Hash Browns (Marinated Yukon gold potatoes, fried, rosemary garlic butter, paprika, green onions)
- Scrambled Eggs (Free run eggs, cream, cheddar & jack cheese, parsley)
- Fruit (Pineapple, cantaloupe, green seedless table grapes, whipped yogurt, raspberries, peach slices)
- Bacon & Breakfast Sausages (Double smoked bacon, beef & pork sausages)
Click on the link in the Venue section below for directions and a map.
Hopefully Spring will be in the air and we'll get a great turnout. As usual for our breakfast rides, we like to give our hosts as much notice as possible for how many will be attending. If you are planning to attend, please help us out by sending off a quick email to Wayne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know how many are coming. It helps the people preparing the food to be prepared for our group.
See you then.
- Maxted, Tom
- Freddy`s Brew Pub
- 948 McCurdy Road
- V1X 2P7