Based in the Thompson / Okanagan region of beautiful British Columbia

Associated with:

MOACharter CLUB #186

If you're planning to take a ride and would like some company, start a thread giving the date, destination, departure time and place. If you want to join in on a posted ride, reply and let the original poster know.
You can use this forum if you are looking for company riding to a club event or breakfast, or if you just want to get out for a day.
Lets get everyone active in the club and also get to know each other.

Sat, Apr 13 - Just Another Sunny Saturday Ride South

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #994 by waynecorley
So Saturday looks to be another sunny day in the South Okanagan with a high of 17C in Osoyoos.  Like last time, we'll be leaving from the Chevron at Spall and 97 in Kelowna at 12:00 .  That will give the day time to warm up.  The route is up in the air but will include a series of back roads south to Osoyoos where we'll have a late lunch.  Returning to Kelowna between 5:00 and 6:00.  

Let us know if you're planning to join us.  Cheers, Heather and Wayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #995 by john.w.towes@gmail.com

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #996 by RadioFlyer
Janice and I will join you as well although we will be taking the 33 for the return to Kelowna.

And just to mention that Kelowna Powersports is having their "big tent sale" the same day starting at 11 AM so we will be checking it out before heading to the Chevron for 12 noon.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #997 by DonofKnights
Sounds great, I have to pick up a loaf of bread in Osoyoos anyways so I may just as well ride along with you 

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #998 by Heather
Great, looks like a good group and a gorgeous day for riding😎

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #999 by abels1988@gmail.com
I’ll be there. See you then.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.