Based in the Thompson / Okanagan region of beautiful British Columbia

Associated with:

MOACharter CLUB #186

If you're planning to take a ride and would like some company, start a thread giving the date, destination, departure time and place. If you want to join in on a posted ride, reply and let the original poster know.
You can use this forum if you are looking for company riding to a club event or breakfast, or if you just want to get out for a day.
Lets get everyone active in the club and also get to know each other.

Saturday, Apr 20th - Hwy 6 to Edgewood

More
2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #1004 by waynecorley
It looks like another fine sunny Saturday coming up. We’re going to head east on highway 6 with the goal of riding to Edgewood. It looks cool but sunny so we’re going to leave at noon to give the day time to warm up. We will likely have snack in Edgewood and stop for a late lunch/early supper in Lumby on the way back. 

We can meet at the northbound PetroCan in Winfield. Kickstands up at noon. If you want to join from the north end of the valley we can arrange a meet in Lumby. 

Hope you can join us. Wayne & Heather 
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by waynecorley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1006 by robowen
I'd love to join you. See you at Petro-can before noon.
Rob Owen

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1007 by robowen
Rob Owen

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1008 by robowen
Rob Owen

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1009 by Heather
Great, see you there

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1010 by DonofKnights
Looks like a fine day for a ride to Edgewood.  A team of wild horse could not keep me away, I expect to be in Winfield well before kickstands go up! 
 [attachment=657]Serge Dube_When the Time is Right.jpg

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.