Login

Based in the Thompson / Okanagan region of beautiful British Columbia

Associated with:

MOACharter CLUB #186

Club pictures
240922-1051
Rod (?), Brian & Don.
240922-0955
The Eagle Point Golf Club in Barnhartvale was a great venue for our Kamloops Breakfast Ride
240922-1050
Julie, Nico & Ron
240922-1053
Gary, Heather & Eric.
240922-1120
Grant, Adrian, Gary, Pauline & Don.
240922-1052
Eric, Adrian & Grant
240922-1049
Gary's sister joined us for the day. Here with Gary, Erich & Brian.
240922-1118
We had a few bikes show up in spite of the cool weather. Ron, Heather, Eric, James, Judy, Adrian, Gary, Pauline & Don
240922-1048
Pauline & Don.
240922-1000
Eagle Point Golf Course

Club News

NEW MEMBERS - 2026

Please join us in welcoming the following new and returning members.
James Rogers - Coldstream
Chris Walstow - Salmon Arm
Jim Whitney - Kelowna
Bob Collings - Winnipeg
Buddy Cole - Kelowna
Michele Bakke - Lillooet


NEW 2026 EVENTS IN OUR CALENDAR

Check out our Calendar for New 2026 Events. We have a very full slate of events for 2026. We've added a couple of new events and moved around some others. We're almost complete with only our October Breakfast Ride to firm up. Be sure to check out our events calendar for the latest information.


Club breakies

Mid - week breakies in Kamloops and Kelowna.

Held on Wednesday throughout the year.
Open to spouses, significant others and possible members also.


NOTE:  The Kamloops Breakfast is on hold for now. 
 

 

Kelowna: at 9 am
Pür&Simple
1575 Banks Rd., Kelowna


  

BMW MOA National Rally - Great Falls, Montana - June 24 - 27, 2021

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #322 by waynecorley
I spoke to Adrian this week and after a discussion we decided that travelling to the US in the next few months would not be wise. I've reluctantly sent in a cancellation for us and we will not be attending the rally. Hopefully the pandemic will back off enough by summer to allow some motorcycle travel. If it does we'll likely stay in Canada and maybe head off for some less populated areas. At any rate, I emailed my cancellation yesterday morning (April 12) and received a confirmation first thing this morning.

Cheers, Wayne
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by waynecorley.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • GDimion
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #323 by GDimion
If I remember right, the last day for cancellation will be May 15, the same day I need to decide if Midway Airhead rally is on. I will wait but I believe you have the right idea. I can't see things changing fast enough to gather at a rally.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #324 by waynecorley
I forgot to mention, I also went onto the volunteer site and deleted my name from the volunteer lists. It's only fair to make sure they know I'm not going to be there.

Wayne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #325 by brianbrowning
Thinking the same thing, I haven't canceled yet but thinking the rally will be much more subdued than normal and crossing the border may still be an issue Mid June when I planned to cross over. Besides there is lots of Canada I haven't seen yet. Here's to hoping that by late summer we can have the Valley Rider campouts that are planned.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #326 by regmarte
I have also chosen to not attend due to the uncertainties. Reg Marte

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #327 by waynecorley
In what is very likely a very wise move, the MOA has postponed the MOA National Rally in Great Falls, Montana to next year. The Rally will be held from June 24 - 27, 2021.

We believe that those who have already registered will remain registered for next year.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds